Rajasthan which is also known as the “Land of Maharajas” is the largest state of India, covering an area of about 342,239 sq. km. It comprises 33 districts and its largest city is Jaipur, which is also its capital. Being located on the western side of the country, it shares its border with Pakistan to its northwest, and to the west, it shares its border with Sindh. To its north it has Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, and Haryana to its northeast; to its southeast, it has Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat to its southwest.
It's time to explore the land of Maharajas. Now we are announcing our Jaipur - Pushkar expedition. It's Happening from Feb 13 - Feb 19, 2021. This time we will be exploring in a different way. it's all about traveling through the core of the place. So that we have planned some special Trails and Tracks to all the Supertramp's over there. So get ready for the adventure.
- Entire Travel As per the itinerary
- Accommodation for 6 Nights - 4 Nights at Jaipur, 2 Nights at Pushkar
- A Total of 12 Meals - 1 Meal on Day 1 (Dinner) + 2 Meal on Day 2 (Breakfast & Dinner) + 2 Meal on Day 3 (Breakfast & Dinner) + 2 Meal on Day 4 (Breakfast & Dinner) + 2 Meal on Day 5 (Breakfast & Dinner) + 2 Meal on Day 6 (Breakfast & Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day 7 (Breakfast)
- Experienced Tour captain throughout the trip
- Entry Tickets and Transportation fees
- Bike Rental Fees
- All applicable driver night charge, toll tax, parking charges
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package
- Tips and guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Flight Tickets
Day 1: Meet up at Jaipur
- Arrival and meetup at our Inn. Later Overnigy Stay at Jaipur
Day 2: Walk the Classic Khilas
- After breakfast, we will start our day by Stepping into Jaipur Metro.
- We will step down at Chandpole Gate. Later will go for a tuk-tuk!!
- Then, Amer Fort, Panna Meena Kund (Step Well)
- Explore the King's path to Jaigarh fort from Amer Palace ( Trekking )
- Reach Jaigarh fort and witness the World's Largest Canon on the Wheels 'Jaiva Canon'
- Later Tuk-Tuk to Nahargarh Fort.
- Guided Tour into Nahargarh
- Later have the Royal Sunset of Jaipur.
- Next, we are Trekking down to Chandpole gate which is an Unexplored path with all the Jaipur City lights View.
- Later transfer to the Inn, Overnight Stay at Jaipur
Day 3 : Jaipur, Explore the Pink City.
- After Breakfast will start our Jaipur City walk.
- We will Visit, City Palace and the Ancient Observatory. Later you can go for the Street walk through the Pink city from The Johari Bazaar to Hawa mahal.
- After post evening sunset we will visit Albert Museum later Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 4: Chalo Pushkar
- After breakfast, we will check out from Jaipur and Proceed to Pushkar the holy city.
- We will reach Pushkar by 11 Am. Later we check-in and Fresh up
- We will start the day by Visiting the Holy Brahma Temple which is located on the Shore of Pushkar Lake.
- Later we explore the Pushkar lake which is said to cleanse your sins
- The Pushkar Tour will be incomplete without the visit to the Pushkar Bazaar. Do your street walk, Click the faces, Activate your taste buds.
Day 5: Deserts are Calling
- After breakfast, you can take rest till noon.
- Later we explore the Pushkar on Scooter.
- We will ride to the outer Pushkar to explore the Thar Desert.
- You can hike around the desert, Do Camel Safaris and Jeep Rides.
- After the Sunset at Desert we will come back to our stay and Free time
Day 6: The Ajmer Sharif
- After breakfast will proceed to Ajmer Sharif ( Dargah Sharif )
- After Lunch will Proceed to Jaipur
- Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 7: Drop at Airport
- After breakfast will proceed to Airport / Railway station Drop
- We don’t have any hidden charges like VAT, GST
- The above rates are valid till the given period only
- Breakfast and refreshments are not included in the Arrival date
- Above 5-year-old is payable
- In case of any unexpected Bandh or Strike, we will make an alternative arrangement. The expense incurred for the same is not included in the package
- The ID shall be verified before the boarding
- Campers must take care of their luggage and Belongings. The Management shall not be accountable for missing items along the tour.
- It’s a No Drugs zone. Our events involve physical demanding activities such as hiking, Trekking, Water Sports, etc. and We recommend every camper to be in the right shape to make the most of them, Others are not allowed
- Numerous factors such as Weather and Road Conditions, the physical ability of participants, etc. may bring alteration in the itinerary. We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the schedule in the interest of safety, Comfort, and General wellbeing!
- If you don’t love open spaces and are scared of nature then this camp is not for you!