Leh Ladakh Backpacking Trip is the exciting thing to do in every traveler’s bucket list. There might be different reasons to visit Leh Ladakh. Individuals get attracted by the variety of landscapes or for the diverse culture of Leh Ladakh. And in this 7-Day Leh Ladakh Backpacking, you will get to enjoy a mix of both while exploring Leh Ladakh to its fullest.
Backpacking through ladakh helps you gain an adrenaline rush which is something to look forward to on this trip. You will also pass some of the world's highest passes like the Khardung La, Changla and so on.
There are several famous monasteries in Leh Ladakh that you simply will see through the trip including the Thikshey, Hemis, and Chimre gompa, also because the Diskit monastery. Monks and other people inhabit these places, so you'll converse with them to understand more.
You will also get to pass the Sangam of the Rivers Indus and Zanskar along side the Magnetic Hill. On a motorcycle trip, people generally love the parts including the Nubra valley and therefore the Pangong Lake. Leaving aside the experience of biking, you'll also get an opportunity at camping at Pangong near the Lake under the clear skies.
If you remember the varsity shown in 3 Idiots, then you'll also get to ascertain it, while coming back from the trip. A visit to the Hemis Monastery hailing from the 17th Century is additionally included within the trip. This long trip may be a good way to seek out yourself within the Spiritual Leh Ladakh.
Adventure sports in Leh Ladakh include mountain biking, trekking and are among one among the highlights of this trip. Plan the routes to form it easier for you. we'll recommend that you simply try the local cuisine of Leh Ladakh amongst which momos are a requirement .
The reasons you would like to see out the Leh Ladakh Backpacking trip in 2021 are much more than many but if you continue to got doubts then allow us to clear them up while you're on a Leh Ladakh backpacking with Toourindia.
- Accomodation on double sharing basis as per the itinerary
- Meal Plan: MAP ( Breakfast + Dinner. Startin from Day 1 Dinner till Day 6 Breakfast )
- Trip Lead at all times during the Tour
- Tempo traveler as per the itinerary
- Driver Allowances
- Mechanical Support
- Iner Line PermitFirst Aid kit
- Entry Ticket to Hall Of Fame
- Any aditionalexpenses Such as of personal nature
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Airfare / Railfare other than what mentioned in the Inclusions
- Parking and Monument Fees during sightseeing
- Additional Cost due flight cancellation, landslides, Roadbloacks and other natural Calamities
- Riding gears for the rider can be hires on payment basis ( Rs 750 for the whole trip)
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to acidental damage incurred when the motorbike is the rider’s possesion.
- The cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
Day 1: Arrival at Leh Airport |Acclimatization Day
- The group will Asseble at the Leh Airport
- Afterward, You will be intoduced with the Team captain and the whole group.
- Post Check in the rest of the day is at Leisure. You can relax and get ready for adventure Ahead.
- The dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in leh
Day 2: Leh Sightseeing Day
- Group Briefing
- After breakfast we will be covering all places at Leh. Route Maps as follows: SHEY PALACE, THIKSEY MONASTERY, THE CONFLUENZE OF INDUS AND ZANSKAR RIVER, LUNCH AT PATHAR SAHAB GURUDWARA. MAGNETIC HILL, HALL OF FAME, SHANTI STUPA
- The Dinner will served in the evening followed an overnight stay in Leh
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley
- Post breakfast we will HEAD TO THE HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD IN THE WOLRD, ' KHARDUNGLA '
- Reaching KHARDUGLA, We will have a short break for Snacks
- After break we will proceed to Nubra Valley. Later we will check in to respective Campsites.
- Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 4 : Exploring Turtuk, Last Village of India.
- Post breakfast we depart to Turtuk Village. a remote village about 4000 residents inhabited by ethnic muslims, a few kilometers from ' Line of Control (LOC) ' between India and Pakistan on Indian Side
- Spend some time in the pristine ladscapes of turtuk village.
- Proceed back to Nubra on the Evening.
- Dinner and Overnight Stay.
Day 5 : Nubra Valley to Pangong Valley Via Shylock.
- Post breakfast we will head to DISKIT MONASTERY.
- After DIKSIT MONASTERY, we will continue further to PANGONG TSO
- PANGONG TSO is perhaps the most beautiful lakes in Asia which changes its colour 4 - 5 times a day.
- Reach PANGONG LAKE later check in to the respective campsites
- Dinner and Overnight Stay
Day 6 : Pangong to Leh.
- Post breakfast we will head back to LEH.
- Enroute we will visit CHANG LA PASS , Which is one of the HIGHEST PASS IN THE WORLD and SHEY PALACE.
- Reaching LEH dinner will be served, later we will set up a campfire and Trip Talks !!
- Ovenight at leh
Day 7 : Departure
- Trip ends. we will drop everyone at Airport.
*Book your flight after consulting with your handler.
- We don’t have any hidden charges like VAT, GST
- The above rates are valid till the given period only
- Breakfast and refreshments are not included in the Arrival date
- Above 5-year-old is payable
- In case of any unexpected Bandh or Strike, we will make an alternative arrangement. The expense incurred for the same is not included in the package
- The ID shall be verified before the boarding
- Campers must take care of their luggage and Belongings. The Management shall not be accountable for missing items along the tour.
- It’s a No Drugs zone. Our events involve physical demanding activities such as hiking, Trekking, Water Sports, etc. and We recommend every camper to be in the right shape to make the most of them, Others are not allowed.
- Numerous factors such as Weather and Road Conditions, the physical ability of participants, etc. may bring alteration in the itinerary. We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the schedule in the interest of safety, Comfort, and General wellbeing!
- If you don’t love open spaces and are scared of nature then this camp is not for you!