The precipitous valley road climbs past a side valley leading to the village of Malana near the famous tourist spot Kasol. From here, the road passes through the Sikh and Hindu pilgrimage town of Manikaran and terminates at Pulga, where the construction of the Parvati Hydel Project, a hydroelectric dam, dominates the landscape. From Pulga, the footpath climbs to a temple and small Dhaba at Rudra-Nag waterfall, apparently after its resemblance to a water snake. Beyond Rudra-Nag waterfall, the trail ascends further through thick pine forests to the spiritual site of Kheerganga where Shiva is said to have meditated for 3000 years.
We Toourindia Community is Presenting you the best experience at The Parvati valley. The trip starts from Delhi on Feb 26, 2021, and ends on March 04, 2021. We are exploring the offbeat villages in Parvati Valley, Starting from Kalga to Kasol. As it's an adventure trip for all the super tramps over the country, We have set up private accommodation in Almost all the Villages. So we are not breaking the ice, Let's travel together for the best Experience.
- Entire Travel As per the itinerary
- Accommodation for 4 Nights - 2 Nights at Kalga Village, 1 Night Private Camp at Balarga Village, 1 Night Camp at Shilha
- A Total of 9 Meals - 2 Meal on Day 2 (Breakfast & Dinner) + 2 Meal on Day 3 (Breakfast & Dinner) + 2 Meal on Day 4 (Breakfast & Dinner) + 2 Meal on Day 5 (Breakfast & Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day 6 (Breakfast)
- Experienced Tour captain throughout the trip
- All applicable driver night charge, toll tax, parking charges
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package
- Tips and guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Flight Tickets
Day 1: Delhi to Kasol - Feb 26, 2021
- Depart from Delhi on the evening, Overnight Journey
Day 2: Manikaran to Kalga - Feb 27, 2021
- Will reach Manikaran by Morning
- Fresh up at Manikaran
- After Lunch Will Tansfer Barshaini
- Snow Trek to Kalga Village
- Overnight Stay at Kalga Village
Day 3: Kalga village exploring - Feb 28, 2021
- Morning Breakfast with Snow Covered Valley View
- Kalga Village Exploring
- Snow hiking
- Hidden Waterfall Visit
- After Noon Lunch
- Later Explore hamlets of the Village
- Overnight Stay at Kalga
Day 4: Balarga Village - March 01, 2021
- After Breakfast Transfer to Balarga Village
- Check-in at the Private space on the banks of the Parvati River
- Explore the unexplored Village
- Overnight Stay at Balarga
Dec 5: Balarga to Shilha Village - March 02, 2021
- After Breakfast Transfer to Unchdar. From Unchdar will start our trek to Shilha Village. Shila or Shilha village is a tiny village located at a height of about 2000 meters from sea level.
- Soak in the peace & beauty of the Himalayas.
- After reaching the Village will check-in and Have a hot tea under the shades of the Himalayas.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chill rock view, Shilha Village, and Lyagi bridge
- Later Bonefire, Good food, and Live Music
- Overnight stay Stay at Shilha Village
Day 6: Depart to Delhi - March 03, 2021
- After Breakfast hike down to Unchdar
- Later start our journey to Delhi
Day 7: Drop at Delhi - March 04, 2021
. Drop at Delhi by Morning 7.00 Am
- We don’t have any hidden charges like VAT, GST
- The above rates are valid till the given period only
- Breakfast and refreshments are not included in the Arrival date
- Above 5-year-old is payable
- In case of any unexpected Bandh or Strike, we will make an alternative arrangement. The expense incurred for the same is not included in the package
- The ID shall be verified before the boarding
- Campers must take care of their luggage and Belongings. The Management shall not be accountable for missing items along the tour.
- It’s a No Drugs zone. Our events involve physical demanding activities such as hiking, Trekking, Water Sports, etc. and We recommend every camper to be in the right shape to make the most of them, Others are not allowed
- Numerous factors such as Weather and Road Conditions, the physical ability of participants, etc. may bring alteration in the itinerary. We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the schedule in the interest of safety, Comfort, and General wellbeing!
- If you don’t love open spaces and are scared of nature then this camp is not for you!